Ok, so for those of you who don’t know… I’m out of town for a little over a week.
I’m out in the Orange County area of Cali and I was shooting production stills for a friend’s short film.
It was a tiring two days and I haven’t had time to edit many photos, so I just picked some random ones that don’t really pertain to the film, but they just seemed like fun shots.
I’ll be editing many more soon, and will keep posting others up as well as a slideshow or two.
1. From a scene inside the cab (shooting from outside)
2. NY Taxi rented from a props company, and our crazy camera rigging.
We towed the cab for all of the inside-the-cab scenes.
3.Our lovely Brian Hall. This is why he’s an actor and not crew!
4.Our Cab and Camera Rigging in motion. Minus Pete, who was usually strapped to the hood as well.
5. Matt Kitchen, writer/director, checking a camera shot.
6. Matt, inside the cab, directing and running audio while the cab is in tow for the scene
7. Evan, our sound pro sportin’ a ‘I Go To Biola’ shirt. Risky! j/k
8. The Money Man, just a fun ‘stock photo’ shot!
9. He’s In The Money! Brian working out those legs for a scene.